Friday 6th October, 7pm for 7.30pm - Quiz Night, School hall https://www.st-margaret.aberde...
Saturday 7th October - Second-hand uniform sale https://www.st-margaret.aberde...
About the PTA
All parents and teachers are automatically members of the St Margaret's School for Girls PTA. A committee is elected annually to represent the parents and staff. The main objectives of the PTA include:
- Supporting the school and working with the school to the benefit of staff and pupils.
- Involving as many parents as possible in a positive manner in the activities and community of the school and to draw on their enthusiasm, knowledge and skills to its benefit.
- Raising funds for the benefit of the school.
- Taking steps to encourage parents to meet together socially.
Friends of the PTA
The PTA is always looking for willing volunteers to help at various events. If you would like to join our list of occasional “helpers”, please email your details to the PTA Chair.
The following fundraising activities raise several thousands of pounds a year:
- Online Shopping - Help raise some funds for the PTA by shopping with your favourite online retailers via: http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/stmsgpta
- My Nametags - For every order of personalised labels for children's clothing and equipment, My Nametags will make a contribution to the school. The more orders My Nametags receive, the more it will donate! Please help us to return lost clothing and support our school's fundraising efforts by placing an order for labels with My Nametags. Visit the website - www.mynametags.com and enter the school ID no. 8520
- Bag2School - This is the third year that the PTA has been running this initiative and to date, it has been very successful - raising in excess of £1000.
For more details, please contact our PTA Chair, Mhairi Miller, email@example.com